Load Balance Application Service
• Service to manage and control your application’s usage load stably which also supports HTTP 2.0, SPDY 3.1,SSL/TLS 1.3, and SIP.
• Supports traffic throughput at 20, 200, and 1,000 Mbps.
• Monitor the status and performance of users’ access of your application.
• Manage your linkage for the most efficient access to your application and your bandwidth across a variety of platforms for the most suitable usage.
• Set your own access setting for the static or dynamic methods to choose the best possible route in automatic login.
• Increase your users’ speed in accessing your application via usage of the RAM cache, data compression, and TCP optimization.
• Check your application’s service status to adjust wherever necessary to make sure users get the best experience from your application
Ensure the safe use of your application with an SSL link and an encrypted SSL/TLS offload link.
You will have a dashboard to monitor your application’s service performance according to real usage. Analyze statistics from the usage of your application via various angles. The available data can be compiled into reports according to specific services.
Convenient and Fast
Use the myriad of existing templates and features from the installation to management and analyzing the behaviors of your application’s users.
Service Available 24/7
Our service is available for your application all the time with the all-active application clustering which can efficiently distribute the user load between the physical and virtual servers and the Cloud infrastructure, thus avoiding any Single Point of Failure.
Increase or decrease your usage accordingly. Tools are also available for any additional programming needed to periodically manage user access to your application.
Support for High Availability (HA)
Our system supports any High Availability (HA) solution to prevent damage to the system and ensure constant access to the application